Head Corporate Affairs
- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Views 533
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
As a key member of the senior management team, the Head Corporate Affairs will report to the Chief Finance Officer and assume an operational role in spearheading the legal affairs of the society. They will provide corporate legal, regulatory, advisory and company secretarial services to the Board Members of Cimas. The Head Corporate Affairs should be ready to commit to ensuring that the highest standards of corporate governance, legal, safety and health compliance are adhered to in accordance with Cimas Constitution and Zimbabwean Laws.
- Should be a graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Must have had 8-10 years of legal and regulatory experience, company secretarial experience and labour law experience an added advantage.
- Possesses the ability to identify, communicate and ensure implementation of key strategies and objectives.
- Must be excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Should be able to negotiate, interact and achieve set work targets.
- Must have sound business acumen, resourceful and must be a lateral thinker.
If you meet the stipulated requirements and interested in this opportunity email [email protected] no later than 7 June, 2021.