Head Contract - Management
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 233
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
HEAD CONTRACTS – MANAGEMENT: PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 5 (1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, and with any other policies and procedures affecting effective execution of procurement duties in the Authority.
- Advise the division on legal matters in procurement contracts.
- Ensure procurement proceedings compliance to the relevant laws
- Report all Procurement activities to the relevant stakeholders as guided by the relevant internal policy and the relevant laws.
- Manage and administer all procurement contracts of the Authority.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Establish and enforce procurement policies and procedures, and manage compliance within the Unit.
- Oversee the functions of procurement planning, budgeting, compliance with the Act and internal procedures, alignment of the act and procedures.
- Ensure swift responses to the macro and micro systems without violating the requirements of the law.
- Manage contract, PRAZ returns process, compliance, internal and other external reports.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills and sound knowledge of contracts management.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Administration / Business Administration/ Commercial/Business Law / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- An MBA / MBL / MSc is a must.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Certificate in Project Management is a must
- Full Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) membership is an added advantage.
- At least five (10) years working experience in Purchasing and Supply environment at management level of which five (5) years should be in Contracts Management.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
ZIMRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (18)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time