Head Cloud Services
- Post Date:March 5, 2021
- Views 421
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Reference Number : Tel20213053
Reporting To: Infrastructure & Wholesale Director
The incumbent will be responsible to the Infrastructure & Wholesale Director and will champion the growth of Data Centre and Cloud Services within the country and the region. Key responsibilities include defining and executing strategy for scalable Data Centre and Cloud infrastructure and processes for local and regional companies. Owning and managing the availability, stability and performance of the cloud platform.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develops And Manages Overall Strategy, Operation And Management Of The Company’s Growing Data Centre And Cloud Services As Well As Regional Market Expansion
- Advises Management On Emerging Technologies That Should Be Integrated And/Or Introduced To Ensure Designed Data Centre Capabilities Respond To The Strategic Needs Of The Business.
- Plans, Implements, And Establishes Data Centre Operational And Maintenance Programs To Deliver Best-In-Class Platform Infrastructure.
- Develops Strategies And Tactics To Maintain Higher Reliability Of Data Centre And Cloud Systems, Platforms, And Infrastructure.
- Guides Business Units In The Development Of A Data Centre Strategy And Establish Policies And Procedures For Developing And Supporting All Cloud Deployments.
- Develops Business Continuity Planning Strategies To Ensure High Service Availability
Revenue Generation & Profitability
- Develops And Launches New Data Centre And Cloud Service Offerings Designed To Increase Organization’s Competitiveness And Sustainability
- Develops New Markets And New Services Offering That Enables Regional Expansion
- Drives The Solution Implementation Processes For Identified Opportunities To Arrive At A Delivery Approach Including Recommended Staffing, Technical Solution Concepts, Process, And Costs.
- Develops, Recommends And Distributes Operational Processes And Procedures To Ensure Consistent And Efficient Service Delivery Of Data Centre, Cloud Services And Regional Markets Integration.
- Supports Data Centre Infrastructure To Improve Reliability, Availability And Security.
- Responsible For The Design, Maintenance And Overall Performance, Security And Availability Of The Company’s Data Centre And Cloud Infrastructure.
- Designs, Implement And Maintain Application Analytics & Dashboards To Measure And Track Service Reliability.
- Creates And Maintain Performance Monitoring, Automated Alerting, Self-Healing Resiliency Onto The Data Centre And Cloud Service Platform.
- Develops And Advocates For New Native Solutions To Undefined System Needs, Where No Solution Is Available Within The Technical Community
- Develops An Annual Capital And Operating Budgets For Cloud, Datacenter, And General Infrastructure Components.
Client Relationship Management
- Builds And Maintains Relationships With New And Existing Partners To Ensure Successful Implementation Of Loyal, Long-Term Partners.
- Devise Innovative Ideas For Solving Hard Technical Problems And Translate These Ideas Into Designs And Implementation
- Provides Technical Leadership In The Design Of Highly Complex Data Centre Systems.
- Drives Client Satisfaction By Identifying And Developing Process Improvement And Automation Initiatives While Ensuring Compliance Of Solutions To Operations Roadmap.
- Develops Service Offering That Increases TelOne’s Customer Acquisition And Adoption Of Data Centre And Cloud Services.
- Implements Performance Management For The Department In Line With TelOne Corporate Goals.
- Cascades Performance Objectives To All Subordinates And Review Performance To Meet Key Business Objectives Of Revenue Generation, Revenue Collection, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction As And When Necessary.
- Implements All Aspects Of HR Functions Within The Department With Respect To Recruitment Needs, Training, Review, Personal Development, Performance Monitoring And Team Building.
- Takes Responsibility For Absence, Disciplinary And Grievance Policies For The Department.
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With The TelOne’s Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree In Information Systems/ Business Management / Telecommunications/ Electronic/ Computer Engineering Or Equivalent.
- Cloud Certifications In Either CompTIA Cloud/Huawei Fusion Sphere/CCNA Cloud/ Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert/ Certified Cloud Security Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Is A Must.
- MBA / MBL Is An Added Advantage.
- 5 Years’ Experience At Management Level.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Think Strategically And Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
Deadline: 13 March 2021