Head Client Experience
- Post Date:March 5, 2021
- Views 402
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Reference Number : Tel20213284
Reporting To: Retail Director
The incumbent will be responsible to the Retail Director and will implement key Retail Client Experience strategic issues. Responsibilities include provision of strategic leadership to Retail Client Experience Department for the development and implementation of integrated customer strategy that drives TelOne towards client centricity through planning and execution of the organization’s overall client experience objectives.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Leads In Delivering Seamless Client Experience Across All Stages And Touchpoints In Helping The Company To Achieve Client’s Satisfaction, Increased Efficiency And Profitability.
- Researches Global, Local And Regional Trends In Client Experience And Develops The Annual Strategic Plan For Client Experience.
- Creates, Manages And Executes The Customer Experience Strategy Of The Organization.
- Communicates The Medium To Short Term Client Experience Goals For The Entire Organization.
- Analyses And Defines The Client Matrices To Address The Business Strategic Goals.
- Participates In The Quarterly Review Of Annual Strategic Plan And Suggest Recommendation To Address Any Variances.
- Tracks Departmental Budget Performance Through Applicable Financial Risk And Compliance Indicators On A Monthly Basis.
Client Relationship Management
- Ensures That Customer Experience Team Works In Collaboration With All Other Business Functions, Consistently Delivering End-To-End Client Experience Across Stages, Channels And Touchpoints In The Customer Journey.
- Liaises With Other Functional Teams To Ensure Customer-Centricity In Their Respective Departments And Help Them Deliver In Accordance With The Overall Customer Experience Strategy.
- Serves As The Customer Service Advocate With Senior Management And Ensures That Customer Research Findings Are Understood, Tracked And Acted Upon.
- Interacts With Clients And Build Relationships With Them To Ensure That Their Customer Needs Are Being Met.
- Implements Performance Management For The Department In Line With TelOne Corporate Goals.
- Cascades Performance Objectives To All Subordinates And Review Performance To Meet Key Business Objectives Of Revenue Generation, Revenue Collection, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction As And When Necessary.
- Implements All Aspects Of HR Functions Within The Department With Respect To Recruitment Needs, Training, Review, Personal Development, Performance Monitoring And Team Building.
- Takes Responsibility For Absence, Disciplinary And Grievance Policies For The Department.
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With The TelOne’s Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Social Science/ Business Management / Marketing Or Equivalent.
- MBA / MBL Is An Added Advantage.
- 5 Years’ Experience At Management Level With 3 Years In A Client Experience Environment.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Think Strategically And Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
Deadline: 13 March 2021