Haulage Truck Driver
- Post Date:October 14, 2021
- Apply Before: October 19, 2021
- Views 173
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
An opportunity for a truck driver has arisen in our Transport and Logistics department.
- Commercial driving as per the company’s policies, procedures whilst observing traffic laws of any country in our routes schedule.
- Recording every trip in the drivers log book and maintaining all relevant documentation.
- Cleaning the vehicle regularly, conducting inspections and advises when service is due.
- Communicating regularly with management and customers for full debriefs.
- Conserving fuel and tyres by executing proper driving skills.
- Carrying consignments from one place to another.
- Reporting vehicle defects.
- A good experience in driving Freightliner’s and 3 years of which should have been in driving super 10 gearbox and a very strong mechanical background is a MUST.
- At least a valid clean class two drivers licence.
- Valid Defensive Driver’s license.
- Valid Retest
- Valid Medical certificate
- Ability to work with no supervision.
- Ability to look for loads and meet customer satisfaction at all times.
- Knowledge of assigned routes / Schedules / Safety procedures and transportation laws
- Skills to good communication at all levels / strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability To Walk / Drive /lift and carry heavy items when need arises
- Friendly Personality/ Confident with clear traceable references
- Age profile below 40 years
May all those interested and in possession of the above listed qualifications and requirements send in scanned hand written applications and CVs to: [email protected] not later than 18 October 2021 by 12 noon.
If selected and called for an interview please bring your original certificates and certified copies of academic and personal achievements on the day of the interview.
Related Jobs (83)
Research Consultant (SSA-9): 4 months (50 days) contract duration on October 18, 2021 Consultancy