GT, Mines & Specialties Coordinator
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 298
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As GT, Mines & Specialties Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Process product sales and lubricants ordering process and records for NWK & ONWK.
- Order lubricants stock from authorized suppliers in line with sales pattern and internal approvals.
- Maintain 2 months stock cover for fast moving products, subject to available funding.
- Inventory management at depots ensuring adequate stocking without creating dead stock or overstocking.
- Daily check stocks at all depots and escalate any anomalies and circulate daily lube stock levels and stock day’s cover.
- Compile and present sales and inventory records.
- Prepare and submit supplier invoices for payment, with clear tracking levels for Bills of Entry acquittal and invoice tracking against the matching PO
- Manager the Freightworld clearing account and bi weekly acquit in EDMS all payments made against the invoice submitted, with invoice acquittal not exceeding 30 days.
- Prepare and capture on SAP receipts an invoice for goods and services received and dispatched on the depot.
- Daily upload, monitor and circulate the KE24 repot and red flag all negative margins, investing the cause and closure of the same within the same week of occurrence.
- Conduct monthly stock counts, customer visits, product surveys and prepare monthly sales reports.
- Do admin work for Specialties channel and monitor consistency of exchange rates between Supply Purchase Order (PO), Sales Order (SO) and invoicing rates of exchange to avoid negative margins due to different exchange rates.
- Sales order creation for lubricants sales.
- In liaison with finance department ensure monthly clearing of Clear GRIR accounts.
- Carry out any other business as may be delegated by the hierarchy.
Context and environment
- Occasional stock outs of petroleum products due to delayed execution of payments to foreign suppliers.
- Small and independent players in the market are now being forced to source locally for both fuel and lubricants.
- Total Zimbabwe is being affected by the implications of the current liquidity crunch
- Focuses on the sales of fuel and lubricants
Ideally as GT, Mines & Specialties Coordinator you will possess the following :
- A University Degree in Commerce or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in marketing
- A minimum of one year working experience in a technical and commercial environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, good supervisory and Planning skills. An ability to work under pressure is important.
Offer ID: 44090BR
Job: Sales general responsibilities, Sales, Admin Sales Support/ Trading, Project Management, Support/ Project Management
Employment type: Fixed term position
Contract duration: 3 Months
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
Related Jobs (83)
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021