Growth Point Superintendent
- Post Date:December 13, 2021
- Views 313
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the permanent post of GROWTH POINT SUPERINTENDENT: BIRCHENOUGH BRIDGE (GRADE 9) which has arisen at Buhera Rural District Council.
Reports to: District Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overall management of the Growth Point affairs.
- Maintain housing stock for the area.
- Maintain register for various land uses in the area, business, housing etc.
- Issues invoices and statements to all Clients on the Council register.
- Supervise the collection of refuse and organise the monthly clean- up of the area.
- Interact with residents and rectifying queries regarding their payments.
- Follow-up on roads and sewer maintenance through the Works Supervisor.
- Compile monthly payment schedule to the Treasurer.
- Assist in organising State functions at local level.
- Account for all resources disbursed to the Growth Point.
- Supervise revenue collection, receipting, banking and handover and takeover.
- Monitoring debtors
- Responsible for WASH activities (water, sanitation and hygienic)
- Disaster management and civil protection duties.
- Management of burial space in the Growth Point.
- Ensure that the growth point tower light functions well to provide light and security to people every night.
- Supervise the driver at the station.
- Assign driver duties to be performed at the station.
- Service of the vehicle.
- Purchase and allocation of fuel.
Qualifications experience and attributes:
- A Bachelor of Social Science Degree in Rural and Urban Planning.
- At least two (2) years’ experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with Stakeholders at all levels.
- At least 30 years old and mature
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV with certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications and names of referees should reach the undersigned not later than 15 December 2021 at 16:30 hours.
Applications can be emailed on [email protected]
Dr. E. Chibvongodze
The Chief Executive Officer
Buhera Rural District Council
P. Bag 2002
Tel: 021 2284/6
Related Jobs (36)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract