Group Internal Auditor
- Post Date:May 6, 2021
- Views 380
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
A vacancy has arisen for self-motivated professionals who are willing to perform in a challenging environment. The incumbent will be reporting to the Group Internal Audit Manager.
Responsible for conducting internal audits and providing recommendations to mitigate risks/ deficiencies.
- Assist in the development of the annual audit plan forthe Group.
- Planning the execution of individual audit engagements.
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation and reports in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Performing follow-up audits/ procedures to monitor timely implementation of management’s corrective actions.
- Preparing clear, concise, accurate, detailed internal audit reports which are supported by appropriate audit evidence for implementation by management.
- Conducting special investigations when the need arises.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting or equivalent professional qualification such as ACCA,CIS, CISA.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Internal Audit.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management
- A firm understanding of Internal Auditing Standards.
- Good business acumen ship and analytical skills.
- Good computing and analytical skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs together with a photograph via email to: [email protected] not later than Friday 7 May 2021.
NB: Clearly specify which position is being applied for