Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Compiles and implements the approved annual Group internal Audit Plan.
- Identifies and assesses areas of significant business risks
- Conducts investigations into identified or reported risks
- Identifies and reduces all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
- Reviews financial statement and reports for conformance with accounting standard
- Performs application contro! reviews and general IT audits
- Plans audit assignments in line with the requirements of auditing standards and practices and ensure completion within the set deadlines
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Auditing, Financial Management, Finance or equivalent from a recognized University
- At least 7-year relevant working experience in the insurance industry.
- Three (3) years of work experience must be in an internal audit environment at a senior level
- Knowledge of the entire value chain from broking to reinsurance is an added advantage.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors or any other similar professional body
- A class 4 driver’s license
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com