Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Group Internal Auditor
- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 283
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position mentioned above.
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Compiles and implements the approved annual Group internal Audit Plan.
- Identifies and assesses areas of significant business risks
- Conducts investigations into identified or reported risks
- Identifies and reduces all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
- Reviews financial statement and reports for conformance with accounting standard
- Performs application contro! reviews and general IT audits
- Plans audit assignments in line with the requirements of auditing standards and practices and ensure completion within the set deadlines
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting, Auditing, Financial Management, Finance or equivalent from a recognized University
- At least 7-year relevant working experience in the insurance industry.
- Three (3) years of work experience must be in an internal audit environment at a senior level
- Knowledge of the entire value chain from broking to reinsurance is an added advantage.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors or any other similar professional body
- A class 4 driver’s license
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (25)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time