Group Information Systems Auditor
- Post Date:May 6, 2021
- Views 367
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
A vacancy has arisen for self-motivated professionals who are willing to perform in a challenging environment. The incumbent will be reporting to the Group Internal Audit Manager.
Responsible for conducting information systems audits and providing recommendations to mitigate risks.
- Developing Information Systems Audit and Risk Assessment standard programs.
- Assisting in designing Information Systems Audit Plans.
- Conducting audit reviews of Information Systems, operations and processes.
- Providing guidance on Information Systems Risk Management.
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and controls to mitigate risks.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Information Systems or related qualification.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an
- Information Systems Audit environment
- Good technical skills (computer, networks, security and accounting)
- A firm understanding of internal auditing standards (IIA, ISACA)
- Good business acumen ship and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
- Good computing and analytical skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs together with a photograph via email to: [email protected] not later than Friday 7 May 2021.
NB: Clearly specify which position is being applied for
Related Jobs (32)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract