Group HR Executive
- Post Date:June 7, 2022
- Views 358
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people, not on strategies.” – Lawrence Bossidy
Here at National Foods, people are at the heart of what we do as we follow our purpose which is to work together to feed and nourish the nation!
As a leading and well-respected food manufacturer, our people are hardworking, results driven and purpose driven, always looking towards ongoing opportunities to progress their personal growth and professional development.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned HR professional with proven leadership and competent delivery at a strategic level to fill the role of Group HR Executive.
The role of Group HR Executive exists to create value and competitive advantage for NFL through its People, by unlocking the potential in people and ensuring that our people are delivering tangible business results.
As Group HR Executive, you will be expected to deliver on the following key responsibilities:
- Strategy: Developing the Group’s HR strategy in support of the overall group business plan and strategic direction of the organization. Overseeing the implementation of the agreed key deliverables which flow from the annual strategy.
- Organisational Design and Development: Ensuring that the organisational structures are fit for purpose in terms of functionality and cost, as well as supporting organizational transition as it occurs.
- Talent, Learning and Succession: Ensuring that there are talent pipelines bursting with talent across the organization with a leadership bench strength that will ensure that the organisation is future fit.
- Performance and Reward: Developing frameworks, policies and tools that enable the development of a high-performance culture.
- Employee Wellbeing and engagement: Ensuring a content and engaged workforce through creating “a great place to work”.
- Resourcing, onboarding & exits: Developing comprehensive strategic recruiting, onboarding and exit plans in line with NFL’s human capital needs and strategic goals.
To qualify for this role, you will require the following credentials:
- Minimum Bachelor of Social Science degree or B. Com in HR Management, an MBA or MBL is an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years in HRM of which 5 should have been at a senior level
- The ability to plan, organise and multitask in a fast-paced environment is critical
- Strong business acumen
- Strong computer literacy particularly Excel
- Solid understanding of Zimbabwean labour law, strong industrial relations experience as well as good negotiation skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you should be able to engage, communicate and influence at all levels.
If you are looking for stability within a reputable, professional successful organisation, are hardworking, and seek to make a difference in the lives of National Foods most valuable asset, its people then please email: [email protected] by latest Friday 10 June 2022
National Foods Ltd is a leading food manufacturer, offering on-going opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally, whilst constantly recognising and rewarding individual and team performance.
Related Jobs (8)
Team Lead, Youth Political Attitudes and Behavior Assessment on June 22, 2022 Contract