Group Head of Business and Product Development
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 257
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
A great career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Holdings Limited for the role of Group Head of Business and Product Development. If you are self-driven and eager to join a game changing Corporate Strategy team, this is a career opportunity for you.
The Role – what we expect from you
- Develop long term product strategy, providing thought leadership, and designing long-term plans for all products (core, digital, processing).
- Lead the Business and Product growth strategy and execution for the Group to ensure alignment with overall corporate direction.
- Own the product roadmap and execution for multiple product portfolios to align with business needs.
- Provide guidance, support and technical leadership in the day-to-day operations related to business and product development execution.
- Ensure results from product sustaining, support and quality, can deliver technology advancement, new products, and overall business objectives on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, to engage Business Units and provide strategic leadership, direction and guidance on client ecosystem planning and the successful fulfillment thereof.
- Establish and deliver cross-selling maximisation targets for the Group & subsidiaries revenue opportunities and ensure alignment with Group strategy.
- Ensure the Target Return (Risk Adjusted Return on Capital and Return on Risk Weighted Asset) are maximized in line with balance sheet commitments.
- Manage and drive the client ecosystem planning model for the Group, ensuring proper segmentation of business unit clients in line with approved client segmentation and definitions.
- Monitor and track cross selling performance for the opportunities identified in the ecosystem client plan and ensure ancillary revenues and cross-selling are fully monetized in accordance with the Group’s ecosystem planning model.
- Manage pricing for projects and clients based on an assessment of risk profile versus potential value, and drive ancillary income generation to smoothen low returns segments.
- Deliver quality, concise and comprehensive industry pitch books for Group and subsidiary deal teams to use in business and sales activities – structuring better solutions for clients.
- Engage with product and channel stakeholders across the Group to identify and pursue opportunities, and manage the co-ordination of aligned relationships and efforts.
- Analyze information to assist various business units and drive the creation of an automated reporting framework and system.
- Perform monthly performance and business reviews across the Group and report on the financial performance for various product lines.
- Network and build strategic relationships across various industries and geographies to identify strategic opportunities to increase product market share and revenue growth.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- A Masters’ Degree relevant to the field would be an added advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in business management, strategy consulting, product management, or related business experience
- Demonstrable strategic thinking and implementation skills
- Innovative, entrepreneurially-minded with strong networking and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to coordinate and manage a diverse team across multiple departments to ensure complete stakeholders engagement
- Solution focussed with strong influencing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong financial acumen and Project management capabilities
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 15 October, 2021.
Related Jobs (49)
Research Consultant (SSA-9): 4 months (50 days) contract duration on October 18, 2021 Consultancy