Group Finance Manager
- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 293
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Are you a skilled communicator, numerate, detail oriented, analytical and have good negotiation skills? If you tick these boxes and the ones below we would like to hear from you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Main Purpose: To provide financial reporting and financial management services for the organisation in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Financial Planning: To consolidate group operational and financial plans for the Finance department and consolidate group plans for presentation to the Chief Finance Officer
- Budgeting & Financial Control: To prepare the group budget timetable and manage budget processes at each stage.
- Group Financial Performance: Business case analysis – carry out risk analysis and review all divisional business cases to ensure they are in line with group financial objectives.
- Group Financial Assurance: To compute management fees, review monthly accounts reconciliations and define supplier performance metrics and monitor and evaluate suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Divisional & Statutory Reporting: To prepare group annual reports and review and evaluate asset register.
- Management of Department: To develop the necessary plan/s to ensure that the Finance department meets its agreed goals and objectives, meet staff on a pre-agreed basis, identify and agree key performance areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans and evaluate staff performance strengths and deficiencies and arrange necessary action.
- Financial Acumen: To apply a broad understanding of financial management principals and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on the procurement budget.
- Analytical Skills: To visualise, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information. To critically analyse data.
- Leadership & Management: To lead, manage and develop staff and employees
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent
- Professional Accounting qualification – CIMA/CA/ACCA
- Experience in Finance – 8-10 years
- 4 years’ experience at middle level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan and organise in the medium to long-term
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Negotiation skills – ability to negotiate, interact and achieve targets
Please email your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing Date: Thursday 17 June 2021.
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time