Group Finance Director ( CA)
- Post Date:June 9, 2021
- Apply Before: July 1, 2021
- Views 169
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Looking for a strong finance professional to take up the role of Finance Director to work alongside the MD to lead the group’s financial area to support and drive our growth and development.
- Contribute fully to the development of strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis of operational parameters to provide guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to drive change and profitability.
- Work with senior management teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Lead, build, strengthen and mentor an established finance team comprising 20 people.
- Provide planning and leadership to all the group’s finance and accounting activities, to optimise and drive the financial performance.
- Oversee the procurement function to deliver robust process and leverage strategic procurement to deliver material savings to group operations.
- Must be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant through a reputable audit firm
- 10-15 years’ experience in a professional and dynamic financial environment, with a preference for agriculture, FMCG, manufacturing, or distribution ideally with some international exposure.
- Proven leadership ability with building a disciplined, effective and dynamic growth oriented team
- Strong attention to detail at a systems and process level
- Commercially astute, articulate, hands on, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
If you qualify please email your cv in WORD format to: [email protected]
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED