- Post Date:September 10, 2021
- Views 228
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
The Group Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance and administrative functions and preparing the company’s financial and management accounting information.
The successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for: –
- Taking responsibility for the accounting and administrative functions.
- Assisting with the implementation of the company’s financial systems.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process and preparing financial analyses as requested.
- Preparing consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Implementing sound accounting procedures and finance policies to safeguard company assets.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external parties, including investment companies and regulatory authorities; and
- Planning and preparing for the group year-end audit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Fully qualified Group Accountant (Undergraduate degree certificate, CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant experience.
- CA qualification is a prerequisite, and an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Experience with group and management reporting, and preparation of financial statements.
- Good knowledge of Sage or Pastel systems would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff.
Please send CV to Colin Roberts at: [email protected] in word format with details of current salary.
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time