- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 379
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Our client in FMCG sector requires a self-motivated intellectual to fill in the position of Group Accountant that has arisen.
Purpose of the Job
The Group Accountant is accountable for all financial transactions undertaken in the business including Mergers & Acquisitions, handling and investing large funds, buying and selling financial projects.
- Provides strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of a business
- Generates all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning.
- Counsels on meeting targets and generating investments capital.
- Practices financial models to predict outcomes.
- Constructs financial deals.
- Communicates with all parties involved in financial relations.
- Assists with negotiations.
- Makes legal documents and prospectus.
Education, Qualifications & Person Specifications
- An ACCA/CA/ SMA holder
- Proven working experience in FMCG (senior position/ similar post).
- Good reporting and analytical skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills and the ability to give recommendations.
- A Masters in Business Management / Finance is an added advantage.
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] or to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time