- Post Date:February 2, 2021
- Views 508
- Qualification DegreeExperience 3-5 YearsIndustry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above vacant position of Group Accountant. Webdev (Pvt) Ltd is Zimbabwe’s leading web hosting, online marketing, e-commerce, online payments, and web development company, a multi-award-winning company, and a market leader. Webdev is an employer of equal opportunity and offers a competitive salary and benefits. The Group Accountant will be involved in the management and improvement of efficiency in Webdev financial operations to ensure that the organization remains financially viable and profitable in line with Strategic Goals and Objectives. This position will report to the Managing Director.
- Preparation of Group and Company management accounts and financial statements
- Preparing Group and Company budgets, Financial Analyses, Modelling, and Board Reports
- Management of Group Statutory Returns
- Analyses and reviews bank statements
- Maintains general ledgers
- Posts journal entries for expenses and revenue
- Managing the taxation, and general compliance with laws and regulations
- Assisting with Developing and executing the Long-Term Strategic Plans and Forecasts
- Establishing, Implementing, and maintaining effective internal control systems.
- Developing and improving operating policies, procedures and systems, and other business
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems of internal controls.
- Management of Risk and Compliance.
- Maintain adequate liquidity and minimize exposure to current risk.
- Management of the Finance Department and promote the generation of positive revenue growth, harmonizing operations, and improving employee performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance or MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting.
- Strong in IT and Digitisation.
- Diligent, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.