Graphic / Multimedia Designer - Harare
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 241
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for a Graphic / Multimedia Designer to join a group of creative and energetic designers within a Advertising Agency who services big corporates. Animation experience will be advantageous.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements;
- Research brands across different industries and understand best practices;
- Schedule projects, timelines and define budget constraints;
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
- Draft and present design proposals;
- Develop illustrations, logos, gifs, basic animations, photo & video editing, and other designs using software;
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic;
- Work with copywriters and Directors to produce final design;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Amend designs after feedback, including image retouching;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Create all assets needed by the business, included by not limited to:
- Product presentation for prospective clients in specific projects
- Graphics for windows/in store displays;
- Affiliates ads as requested.
- Create visual assets needed by our Digital Marketing team;
- Ability to create hi-res assets for mediums like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, TikTok and other digital channels, according to provided guidelines;
- Design assets across a number of mediums including videos, GIFs and animations.
- Creation of Presse Releases following our marketing calendar;
- Submitting and liaising with press list, and working close with the Social and Content Manager to increase and nurture our contacts;
- Follow up on Press Enquiries, e.g.: sending hi res product shots/images requested by press contacts
- Extensive knowledge of the software and hardware requirements for design including (but not limited to) Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro/AfterEffects etc.
- Extensive experience with the best practices required for design and digital design work.
- An up-to-date understanding of the latest graphic design trends.;
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send your updated CV to [email protected]