- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Apply Before: December 6, 2021
- Views 212
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
In order to help Zimbabweans better know, understand and appreciate the work of Zimbabwean civil society organizations, Kubatana is planning a multi-media awareness raising campaign.
Kubatana is therefore seeking proposals from graphic designers to develop templates for use in the campaign for use both on and offline.
The proposal should include costs for 10 different, related design templates which Kubatana can then use to populate with information about different organisations working on different topics in different parts of the country. As well as 1 A5 (double sided) design template to be printed for circulation.
Ideally, the templates should be accessible via Canva, and customisable by content, location and theme. They should be provided in five formats: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, A5 (for print) and a custom size relevant to Kubatana’s newsletter.
The consultancy will be expected to begin in January 2022.
Submit your narrative and financial proposal to [email protected]
- The narrative proposal should include your understanding of the task as well as an estimated time frame for development of the templates, as well as your process for consultations and revisions.
- The financial proposal should include total cost, breakdown by anticipated tasks, time and related costs, and terms of payment. Applications should also include a recent portfolio showcasing recent, similar work, contact emails for three relevant references, and a copy of your 2021 tax clearance certificate.
Deadline: 5 December 2021