- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 244
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited to fill-in the position of Graphic Designer which has arisen within the company, The successful candidate will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Develop creative concepts, graphics and layouts for leaflets, brochures, posters, business cards etc.
- Designing content for online use.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager on creative aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Work on all marketing collateral to ensure it is in line with brand guidelines,
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Updating and maintenance of the company website.
- Photography of stock for digital and print marketing purposes.
- Maintaining print marketing material stock levels,
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Administrative tasks and the provision of assistance to senior leadership as required.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma in Graphic Designing and/or relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in the same field.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Have an eye for detail
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio in displaying beautifully crafted graphics.
- Familiarity with website design and development (WordPress. HTML & CS5), video and 3d design is an added advantage.
Applications clearly marked Graphic Designer, accompanied by detailed CVs and an exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, colour-layout and superior typographical skills should be sent by no later than Friday, 15 October 2021 to: [email protected]