- Post Date:June 4, 2021
- Views 361
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Holdings Limited as a Graphic Designer. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opening for you.
Reporting to the Manager, Contact Centre and Digital Marketing, the successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the internal and external design requirements of the Group through the provision of innovative, contemporary, cutting edge world class designs and expertise that resonate well with the vision, mission and strategy of the Group.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Create, innovate cutting edge designs, concepts and sample layouts.
- Design graphics for use in media products such as posters, magazines, advertising, websites, social media corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Provide contemporary design solutions that resonate well with the brand of the Group, its products, services and values.
- Champion the development of the Group’s brand through innovative, creative and out of the box ideas and solutions.
- Provide professional design consultancy and advise on Group projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Ensure proactive production of accurate and high quality designs and layouts.
- Lead in the preparation of illustrations or rough sketches of material covering exact specifications.
- Undertake any other duties, tasks, assignments and projects as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant degree in Graphic Designing, Art and Design, Fine Arts or similar attained from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of a postgraduate professional qualification in Graphic Designing or similar is a clear advantage.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in designing in a financial services environment or similar service environment.
- Solid digital and social media skills.
- Strong IT skills especially in video editing software, photo editing software, CAD and similar tools.
- Deadline driven.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Be customer focused, flexible and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work odd hours or shift work.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday, 18 June 2021.