Grants Reporting and Budgeting Manager
- Post Date:May 5, 2021
- Views 302
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Location: (Harare office)
Africaid is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from USAID, Zim-TTECH, UNICEF, ELMA, READY+, Maruva Trust and ZACH.
The Grants Budgeting and Reporting Manager role is a key position with very huge demands at any given time hence the person should be a team player who achieves balance in their life and grow the enthusiasm of fellow employees for the global achievement of the organisational set goals and objectives.
- The Grants Budgeting and Reporting Manager would work as an integral part of the Finance team and collaborates with other program functions and senior management.
- The Grants Reporting and Budgeting Manager will be responsible for supporting donor proposal budgeting, setting up compliance monitoring systems, tracking expenditure, budgets and reporting, producing compliance reports and Contract Management.
- Also responsible for preparing and reviewing proposal budgets ensuring high quality standards and optimum cost recovery.
- Preparing and reviewing all project budgets and projections in line with project work-plans, developing and consolidating projects and shared services budgets coming up with total annual budget for Africaid as well as regular monitoring of management reports against key indicators, taking appropriate action where necessary including flagging risks for appropriate management action amongst other duties.
The Grants Budgeting and Reporting Manager must have:
- At least Masters degree in Finance or full professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA;
- English language proficiency and strong writing skills;
- At least five (5) experience of managing grants/contracts from donors such as USAID, CDC with ability to provide clear guidance on donor policies and procedures to other staff;
- Experience in setting up and managing donor compliance systems monitoring systems, developing and implementing relevant tools;
- Strong financial skills encompassing proposal budgeting, income tracking, budget monitoring and financial reporting.
To apply for this position, please send a 2 page CV and letter of motivation in WORD to [email protected]
Deadline: 10 May 2021 (12pm)