- Post Date:June 29, 2021
- Views 335
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position. The assignment is expected to start on / after August 15, 2021. Apply immediately, but no later than by the end of the day on Wednesday, July 7.
The Grants Manager will work with the Finance and Administration Director to oversee grant programs.
- Post graduate degree in accounting, business administration, social sciences or related field;
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in grants management and compliance for donor-funded programs;
- Sub-grant monitoring experience;
- Previous experience preparing grant related documents, including Requests for Applications, grant agreements, and other solicitation documents;
- Proven track record of being well organized and working as part of a multi-cultural team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to transfer skills and knowledge to beneficiaries;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
Deadline: 7 July 2021
Related Jobs (45)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract