Grants and Compliance Officer
- Post Date:March 5, 2021
- Views 366
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
FACT Zimbabwe, a leading national health and community focused organisation is recruiting in anticipation of a new three year grant under the Global Fund initiative.
- Managing, supporting and custodianship of the UNDP grant, sub-grants and sub grantees;
- Setting up, supporting and improving partner financial compliance including assessment and authorisation of partner expenditures, reporting timelines, quality of financial reports, acquittals and disbursements in line with funder and implementing organisation standards and timelines;
- Spot monitoring and support, risk assessment and response and mitigation plan development and activation;
- Support to daily financial reporting and regular internal and external audit processes;
- Procurement, contracting and payments execution and support;
- Partner assessment and capacity building in the area of finance and financial systems.
Key Attributes and Qualifications
- Degree in accounting and related area or better with 2 plus years in practice;
- Audit experience and exposure;
- Experience with Global Fund and UNDP reporting and financial support and management systems;
- Experience in similar position of not less than 2 years;
- Valid Class four driving licence an added advantage.
Interested candidates can submit an application letter together with a detailed CV to [email protected]
Please write Title of the post that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Give indication of gross salary expectation for the post applied for.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified. Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the funding and the selection of the final applicants is subject to PR approval.
Deadline: 12 March 2021