- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 979
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to undergo a two-year post graduate training programme in the following disciplines:
- Customs & Excise Operations
- Domestic Taxes Operations
All applicants must:
- Preferably possess a Fiscal Studies or Taxation degree or any other relevant commerce degrees such as Accounting/ Economics/Finance.
- Have graduated with first and upper second degree class.
- Be 26 years of age or below at the date of this advert.
- Submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with reliable contact telephone numbers.
- Submit certified copies of their, national identity cards and educational certificates (not original copies).
- Not submit more than one application.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. 0. Box 4360
Please note that all applications are to be submitted through the given email address and only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Please note you will be required to produce a Covid -19 Vaccination Certificate before commencement of traineeship programme.
Related Jobs (69)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy