Graduate Trainees - Programmes x 29
- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 832
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in Graduate Trainee positions within the National AIDS Council. The Council seeks to engage vibrant and enthusiastic graduate trainees for placement at the Head Office and Provinces as indicated below:
Graduate Trainees – Programmes x 29
- Head Office x 1
- Harare Province x 3
- Bulawayo Province x 2
- Matabeleland South x 3 (Gwanda, Mangwe, Beitbridge)
- Matabeleland North x 3 (Binga, Nkayi, Lupane)
- Mashonaland East x 3 (Hwedza, Chikomba, Uzumba Maramba Pfungwe – UMP)
- Mashonaland Central x 3 (Mbire, Mt Darwin, Bindura)
- Mashonaland West x 3 (Chegutu, Hurungwe, Makonde)
- Manicaland x 3 (Nyanga, Makoni, Chipinge)
- Masvingo x 2 (Chiredzi, Mwenezi)
- Midlands x 3 (Gokwe South, Shurugwi, Vungu)
Key Areas of Focus – Graduate Trainees Programmes
- Development, implementation and coordination of multi-sectoral HIV and AIDS response programmes.
- Preparation of integrated plans and budgets for HIV and AIDS interventions.
- Provision of technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC structures and partners.
- Mobilisation for stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Monitoring and evaluation of HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Development and maintenance of an HIV and AIDS programmes Database.
- Resource mobilisation for HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Documentation and dissemination of HIV and AIDS management best practices.
- Periodic planning and reporting for HIV and AIDS programmes at district, provincial and national levels.
- Administrative and Financial management for HIV and AIDS programmes.
Qualifications and Experience – Graduate Trainees Programmes
- Social/ Health Sciences degree or equivalent with at least lower second (2.2) class.
- A certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation or Programming will be an added advantage.
- At least 1-year relevant attachment experience.
All aspiring candidates must be;
- Aged 35 years and below.
- Proficient in the local language of their preferred district.
- Holders of clean Class 4 Drivers Licenses
- Honesty & Integrity
Aspiring candidates must have ability to;
- Plan, organise and set priorities.
- Work and collaborate in a team.
- Generate and implement innovative ideas in programming.
- Think critically and solve problems.
- Lead and Communicate effectively.
- Apply ICT skills to work.
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein.
- Submit applications by email to: [email protected]
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 15 October 2021.
Related Jobs (75)
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy