- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Apply Before: November 16, 2021
- Views 57
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Agriculture
Irvine’s Zimbabwe is the country’s largest integrated poultry producer and supplier of premium quality frozen poultry, farm fresh table eggs and day-old chicks. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill management training positions in various disciplines.
Candidates will be expected to undergo a training programme of up to 24 months. After successful completion of the training programme incumbents may be appointed to substantive positions.
The ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- Degree (2.1 or better) in:
- Animal Science or Agriculture
- Veterinary Science
- A level’s
- 5 ‘O’levels- English and Mathematics is a prerequisite
- Applicants must be 25 years or younger
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Good analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Graduated in 2019 or 2020
Interested persons should submit application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Copies of all Academic Certificates by the 15th of November 2021.
P.O Box 815,
Canvassing will disqualify applicants
Email: [email protected]
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (16)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021