Graduate Trainee - Legal
- Post Date:July 11, 2022
- Views 323
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
LOCATION: HARARE, ZIMBABWE
The purpose of this training program is to equip learners with knowledge, skills and techniques to provide stewardship, oversight and guidance to the company on all legal and regulatory matters in a bid to make Distributed Power Africa a good and compliant corporate citizen and enhance the company’s capacity to meet its long term objectives.
- Assist in the developing and ensuring that clear strategic short to medium term goals and objectives are cascaded throughout Distributed Power Africa.
- Participating in analysing regulatory requirements to build the divisional annual business plan in line with the long term strategy (e.g. subscriber limits)
- Assist in the developing and maintains a regulatory checklist on compliance issues for Distributed Power Africa.
Participating in the monitoring and ensuring total compliance with Distributed Power Africa Operating Licence
- Learning how to manage the debt collection process for the company.
- Assist in the registering of the new products with new trademarks through external counsel.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 6 ‘0’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Science
- A degree in Law or equivalent
- Aged below 25 years.
To apply for this position, kindly send an email directly to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Graduate Trainee-Legal” in the subject line.
The closing date for all applications is 13 July 2022.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.