Graduate Trainee: Internal Audit
- Post Date:February 4, 2022
- Views 258
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
CMED Private Limited is looking for talented recently qualified graduates who wish to pursue a career in Internal Auditing, to fill the above vacant positions. The successful candidates, based at Head Office, will undergo an intensive 24 months Graduate Trainee Development program where they will be exposed to the internal auditing principles and practices business environment, Institute of Internal Audit (IIA’s) Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, Internal Audit engagement planning, execution and reporting.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Assist in planning assignments, developing the audit procedures, gathering and evaluating audit evidence and preparing working papers.
- Participate in conducting audit entry and exit meetings with management as well as preparing draft audit reports.
- Assist in follow up agreed recommendations to ensure that they are implemented.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accountancy/ Internal Audit/I.T or Computer Sciences
- At least one year commercial awareness gained in industry, services or commerce during the period of undergraduate studies.
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as CIA, CISA,CFE or ACCA will be an added advantage
Skills & Attributes/ Competencies
- Ethics & Integrity
- Computer literacy
- Critical Thinking as well as ability to pay attention to detail
- Flexible and ability to learn fast
Candidates interested in launching a career in Internal Auditing and meeting the above stated requirements should submit a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications clearly headed “Graduate Trainee” to:
The Human Resource & Administration Executive
P Bag 7719,
Or e-mail to [email protected] not later than 06 February 2022.