Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Graduate Trainee - Accounting
- Post Date:August 17, 2022
- Views 576
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
- Performing basic bookkeeping and posting of entries
- Preparing monthly debtors reconciliation statements
- Preparing monthly debtors reports
- Following up and collecting outstanding amounts from customers
- Preparing monthly creditors reconciliations statements
- Processing payments including statutory payments
- Checking and reconciling all General Ledger Accounts
- Filing and record management
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register
- Preparing and filing statutory returns
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Product costing, pricing, discounts, price deals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PROFILE
- Degree in Accounting related field from a reputable institution.
- Professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA is an added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in Accounting
- Driver’s licence or Learner’s Licence a must
- Able to work under pressure & deliver good results
- Must have strong analytical skills be good with numbers.
- Excel proficiency a must and will be assessed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their CVs to: [email protected]
Deadline: Close of business on 19 August 2022.