Graduate Trainee - Accounting
- Post Date:August 22, 2022
- Views 490
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
The Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water, Fisheries and Rural Resettlement is established in terms of the Agricultural Marketing Authority Act (Chapter 18:24). AMA has a mandate to regulate, supervise, develop, and administer the marketing of agricultural products.
AMA is calling on all self-motivated and dynamic graduates to apply for the post of Graduate Trainee – Accounting. This programme is aimed to offer unemployed graduates an opportunity to acquire practical work experience through mentorship and exposure in the accounting field
What can you expect?
Over a period of 18 months. you will get exposure you would expect from experienced mentors. supportive colleges and experts. You will find yourself supporting senior management on a range of exciting projects and you will be able to acquire professional, methodological and technical skills. Following the successful completion of the programme and if a suitable vacancy is available, you may subsequently assume a position of responsibility at AMA.
- A Bachelors degree (2:1 and above) in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years outside school following attainment of the qualification
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, presentation skills and paying attention to detail would be a strong advantage
- High integrity
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Not older than 28 years as of December 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Term: Initial 18 months contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent team member on successful completion of the graduate trainee programme
- Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
- Full-time: 8 hours per day
- Salary: To be disclosed to successful candidates
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: [email protected] using “GT Accounting” as the subject of the email
Deadline: 24th of August 2022