Graduate Trainee - Accountant
- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 988
- Career Level JuniorQualification DegreeExperience Less than 1 Year
- Gender BothIndustry Business
Our client, an organisation in the Hospitality Industry located in Mudzi, is looking for a young, energetic and passionate recent graduate looking for an opportunity to learn and to kick-start their career in Accounting. Are you a quick learner, numerate and detail oriented? If you tick these boxes and the ones below, we would like to hear from you.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Management Accounts.
- Controlling credit.
- Debtors’ management.
- Stock takes.
- Statutory payments.
- Cash management.
- Maintenance of Accounts up to the Statement of Financial Position.
- A degree in Accountancy.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Valid Class 4 drivers licences.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing date: Wednesday, 15 March 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.