Graduate / Student Intern - Agriculture x 2 (Harare)
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 432
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
A national Faith Based Organisation involved in development, advocacy and humanitarian work seeks the services of implementation staff.
- Assists with implementation of agriculture hub projects/ activities;
- Assists with data collection and data capturing on agriculture or livelihoods projects;
- Assists with clerical duties;
- Support the research and concept note development;
- Carry out any other related duties.
Desired Qualifications, technical skills and experience
- Pursuing degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Economics or related (for student) or completed Agriculture, Agriculture Economics or related degree (for Graduate Intern). Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good writing skills and sound report writing experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Applications, clearly indicating position being applied for, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned certificates and a scanned recommendation letter from your church leader should be sent via email to [email protected] Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Preference is for candidates already residing in the Province.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 3 August 2021 (4pm)
Related Jobs (10)
Development of Strategic Extension Framework for ZAGP BEST Project on September 20, 2021 Consultancy
Southern Africa Regional Food Security Specialist – Livelihood on September 14, 2021 Contract