- Post Date:October 15, 2021
- Views 1489
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
The main focus of the work for the Graduate Intern is proposal writing; implementation and managing the organisation’s social media accounts.
Skills & experience
- Possess skills and experience in proposal writing, presentation and interpersonal relations;
- Creative, flexible, sound moral values and adaptable;
- Highly conversant in social media and communication.
Qualifications & experience
Applicants should have completed studies in either: Development Studies; Media communication.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drafting of proposals;
- Implementation of programs;
- Assisting in the management ICT and social media platforms;
- Assisting with general administrative tasks;
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders;
- Assisting with activity planning and implementation;
- Assisting with the external communication for the organisation;
- Assisting in the Monitoring & Evaluation activities.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and expected salary to: [email protected]
Deadline: 25 October 2021
Related Jobs (37)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time