Graduate Intern (Grade 7) (12 Months Contract)
- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 486
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Graduate Intern (Grade 7) (12 Months Contract) at Nyanga Rural District Council.
Reporting to the Town Planning Technician or Engineer, the jobholder will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
- Maintaining stands registers;
- Maintaining development registers;
- Creating and management of property files; and
- Preparing lease agreements for old and new stands beneficiaries.
- Any other duties assigned by the Town Planning Technician or Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Diploma or Degree in Rural and Urban Planning from a recognized institution; and
- At least 5 ‘O’ Level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Knowledge of the Regional, Town and Country Planning (RTCP) Act and its regulations is a must;
- Knowledge of Local Authority business processes and/ or previous working experience in local authority environment will be added advantages.
- The ideal candidate must be mature (20-30 years), have good communication skills and be a person of integrity.
- He /She must also be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, should be sent by email or mail and reach the undersigned on or before 27th August 2021.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nyanga Rural District Council,
P.O. Box 7,
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Related Jobs (35)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship