Graduate Intern - Economics
- Post Date:March 30, 2021
- Views 447
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A national Faith Based Organisation involved in development, advocacy and humanitarian work seeks the services of implementation staff.
- Collect and generate data on key social and economic parameters of the micro and macro economy producing monthly and weekly fact sheets;
- Undertake regular surveys to produce disaggregated data and evidence on the care burden borne by households;
- Monitor government economic policies, programmes, budgets and interventions to provide regular, consistent and objective updates and feedback;
- Support the establishment and coordination, at national and local levels, functional Economic Justice Reference Working Groups;
- Support the convening of multi-stakeholder processes for robust contribution of Member Churches and network organizations in shaping a comprehensive, inclusive and shared National Economic Vision (NEV);
- Support initiatives to amplify the voice of the Church and strengthen agency in the promotion of transparency and accountability in natural resources governance for inequality reduction;
- Mobilise the participation of youths in policy advocacy and youths’ dialogues that promote youth’s awareness on development agendas;
- Support the Research and Fundraising efforts for the mobilisation of resources towards developing the Economic Justice and Youth Empowerment Desk.
Desired qualifications, technical skills and experience
- A degree in Economics or related fields;
- A minimum of 1 year experience;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good writing skills and sound report writing experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications, clearly indicating position being applied for, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, scanned certificates and a scanned recommendation letter from your church leader should be sent via email to [email protected]
Subject of the email should clearly indicate the position being applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Deadline: 2 April 2021 (4pm)
Related Jobs (16)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021