- Post Date:February 1, 2022
- Views 137
- Career Level StudentQualification Master’s DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Duration: 3 months
The Center for Agriculture and Food Policy (CAFP) is a registered Trust governed by a Board of Trustees drawn from the public and private sector. CAFP evolved from a structured Technical Assistance Policy facility of the Livelihood Food Security Programme (LFSP) “Strengthening Evidence and Analysis to Influence Policy and Private Sector Investments”, a collaboration and partnership between the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Indaba Agricultural Policy Research Institute and the Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Fisheries Water, and Rural Resettlement (MLAWFRR) with funding from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
CAFP thematic areas are:
- Poverty, Health, Food and Nutrition Security;
- Agricultural Transformation, Institutions, Markets and Trade Development;
- Technology, Climate-Resilient Agriculture and Food Systems.
The graduate interns will report directly to the Programme Associate.
To be considered for this internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have graduated with a Master’s Degree within the past two years from reputable Universities in any of the following areas: Climate, Agricultural Economics, and Meteorology, Development Economics or related field;
- Have excellent academic record as demonstrated by university records;
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Highly-organized and self-motivated; Ability to work full-time for 3-months
Duties and responsibilities
- Support CAFP’s work on climate risks, adaptation strategies and associated digital tools available for climate adaptation in Zimbabwe;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Programme Associate and Manager Research, capacity strengthening and outreach.
Please send your CV and application letter to [email protected] with the subject marked “Graduate intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email to avail education qualifications and detailed CVs.
Deadline: 7 February 2022