Gold Trading Specialist
- Post Date:April 19, 2021
- Views 184
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our client requires a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Gold Trading Specialist which has arisen.
Purpose of the Job
The Gold Trading Specialist will be responsible for the identification, development and exploitation of profitable business opportunities in gold trading ranging from just gold buying and sales to gold mining.
- Identifies new market opportunities and possibilities for gold trading, milling and mining.
- Conducts a pre-establishment risk analysis of gold buying and milling operations in Zimbabwe including statutory requirements.
- Identifies and recommends high yielding gold mining areas in the different provinces in which the organization can set-up gold trading and milling operations.
- Recommends specific sites for the organization for the establishment of gold trading and milling operations using pre-determent criteria.
- Recommends options for equipment set-up taking cognizance of competitor offerings, regulations, environmental concerns, cost and demand by the miners.
- Outlines the regulatory requirements in the gold trading and milling industry applicable in the various districts and provinces under consideration.
- Above all, the specialist should be able to work under pressure and deliver the project within the set time lines.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mine engineering or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Must be a member for relevant Mining/ Engineering Body.
- Must demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the mining sector value chain.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in mining, two (2) years of which should be in gold mining.
DUE DATE 19th OF APRIL 2021