- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 97
- Career Level TechnicianQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are sought for the vacancy of Geological Technician arising from current and futuristic requirements.
- Collection and storage of geological and geotechnical information
- Grade control and mine to mill reconciliation
- Defining ore and waste boundaries
- Sampling of density,chip and various geological units
- Updating and validation of geology database
- Structural and lithological mapping in and around the pits
- Pit wall monitoring and reporting abnormal ground conditions and deviation from design
- Conducting piezometric measurements and ground water recharge rates
- Core logging
- Diploma in Mine Geology
- At least 5 years working experience in a mining environment
- Proficiency with geological modelling software packages
- Working knowledge of HSEQ management systerns.
Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to: [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
RZM Murowa (PVT) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.