- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 186
- Career Level TechnicianQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
RZM Murowa (Pvt) Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Geological Technician
- Collection and storage of geological and geotechnical information
- Grade control and mine to mill reconciliation
- Defining ore and waste boundaries a
- Sampling of density, chip and various geological units 5
- Updating and validation of geology database i
- Structural and lithological mapping in and around the pits
- Pit wall monitoring and reporting abnormal ground conditions and deviation from design 8
- Conducting piezometric measurements and ground water recharge rates ;
- Diploma in Mine Geology or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in an open pit and underground mining environment
- Proficiency with geological modelling software packages
Interested in this position?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae on email to [email protected] clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.