- Post Date:September 13, 2021
- Views 229
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe’s Ferrochrome Production, has some exciting and challenging career opportunities at its Mining Division based in Shurugwi. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of GEOLOGICAL ASSISTANT in the Mining Division on contract basis.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English and Mathematics/Science.
- A geology qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of one year working experience in the geology field.
- Knowledge of the NOSA SHE System an added advantage
- Geological Mapping.
- Core Splitting and Sampling.
- Draw point sampling.
- Preparation of drilling sites.
- Logging of Drilling results.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications indicating position applied to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 September, 2021.