General Manager - ReImagine Rural Africa
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 499
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Do you think you got what it takes?
- A Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Agronomy, Agribusiness or equivalent
- 6-8 years’ work experience in similar industry, of which 4 must have been at senior level within Agriculture centric environment
- Must have proven skills to facilitate all job requirements and have reference projects they have done.
- Possess good communication skills for both oral and written communication.
- Must be a strong leader and team player with interpersonal skills that allow him to work with cross-functional teams (business, designers, operations, finance and technical).
- Needs to have experience in negotiations and management as well as being able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering functional projects and services.
- Must be innovative, technical and a knowledge worker.
How to Apply:
Submit your updated cv and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position *General Manager-ReImagine Rural Africa* on the subject of the email.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be responded to.
Deadline: 31 May 2021.
Related Jobs (5)
2 x Regional Operations and Business Development Manager on August 2, 2021 Full Time