General Manager - Lancashire Steel
- Post Date:February 7, 2021
- Views 289
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualifed and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position.
The position will be based in Kwekwe at the Lancashire Steel plant and reporting to the ZISCOSTEEL Group Chief Executive Officer and the Lancashire Steelboard.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the operations with respect to all technical and supporting functions
- Design strategy for business growth
- Ensure the implementation of the strategies
- Pursue targeted goals and objectives at both strategic and tactical levels
- Oversee daily operations
- Direct employees and delegate administrative tasks.
- Report and engage with corporate officers
- Engage in customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programmes
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
ATTRIBUTES OF THE GENERAL MANAGER
- Leadership capability
- Team player, self-starter, strategic thinker, superior execution capability, integrity and transparency.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Honours degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering plus a business qualification e.g. MBA
- Experience in rolling mills and wire production is a prerequisite
- At least 10 years experience in a similar position
The company will offer the successful candidate a reasonable salary and benefits in keeping with the seniority of the position but also taking cognisance of the Company financial capability.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant educational and professional qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Executive,
Ziscosteel Ltd and e-mailed to [email protected].
Applications must be received by 11 February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Related Jobs (19)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time