General Manager - Infrastructure & Service Delivery
- Post Date:March 16, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing strategic direction to the business on effective and efficient use of Information Communication Technologies in order to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Drives operational efficiency by ensuring technical processes are optimized and automated.
- Improves customer experience (internal and external) by ensuring services are accessible and operating optimally.
- Creates a vision for technology utilization within the organization, communicates it to employees, leads and motivates the team to achieve the vision.
- Develops a technology strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organization to drive efficiencies.
- Identifies solutions and opportunities to improve organizational performance.
- Creates and maintains information technology and management strategy in line with Stakeholder needs and keeps up with current best practice in the field of information technology.
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities.
- Prepares and implements project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Manages project and system dependencies at planning, implementation and support stages.
- Develops and maintains the major incident and business continuity plan for IT and implements measures designed to safeguard the information technology and management needs of the organization in the event of major incidents or disasters.
- Develops plans for ongoing integration, upkeep and improvement of IT systems.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- A Project Management Certification.
- A post graduate certificate in Business Continuity Management.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the IT industry with more emphasis on application systems support.
- Extensive knowledge of banking systems like Globus T24 with at least 3 years of hands on operational support and vendor engagement.
- Knowledge of at least one systems development methodology, Objected Oriented Language i.e. C#, Java, at least one fourth generation programming language on UNIX, Windows and Linux operating system platform.
- Knowledge of security frameworks and implementation is a must.
- Application systems experience in a telecommunications environment will be an added advantage.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “General Manager – Infrastructure and Service Delivery” in the subject area by the 17th of March 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.