General Manager - Health Services
- Post Date:March 26, 2021
- Views 394
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The GM has the overall responsibility of managing the health services business unit, with overall responsibility for formulating and getting approval of the strategy, managing its operations, its finances, and its people
- Overseeing daily funeral business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Business Management or Business Administration.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing a profit and loss operation.
- Experience in managing health services or a similar operation will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.