General Manager – Digital Services
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Apply Before: November 1, 2021
- Views 305
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
SUMMARY OF KEY ROLES
- Lead the formulation of Digital Services and Operational strategy in line with the overarching business goals
- Ensure effective implementation of the strategy by means of providing direction, frameworks, models, plans and roadmaps to be adopted by the company.
Staff Leadership and Management
- Build and manage a high performing team by providing leadership, role clarity, training, and career development.
- Monitor performance and alignment with the company’s global strategy as per industry best practices.
Finance and Budget Tasks
- Consolidate and support the planning and reporting processes including monthly forecasts, month end, and annual budgets and reviews.
- Partner closely with finance and business leaders to drive outcomes through the efficient allocation of resources.
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential for the job.
- An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key.
SUMMARY OF KEY PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- A Masters in Business Administration
- A Marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at Senior Management level
- Digital Assets and Systems Development industry experience
- Should be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Cybersecurity systems exposure
- Finetech exposure
Send Applications to [email protected]