- Post Date:June 28, 2022
- Views 559
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client, in the infrastructure development sector to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of the General Manager that has arisen within their organization.
- Leads the development and execution of Corporation’s long-term strategy to achieve the Board’s mandate and create value for the shareholders
- Acts as liaison between the Board, Ministry and Management of the Corporation.
- Assesses the Corporation’s performance and recommends changes in strategy, structure and resource allocations to the Board.
- Promotes the development of effective recruitment, training, retention and management development programmes for all employees.
- Provides strategic advice to the Board and Chairman so that they have an accurate view of the market and the Corporation’s future.
- Prepares and implements comprehensive business plans to achieve cost effective operations and market development activities.
- Represents the Corporation when necessary at relevant events and functions.
- Oversees the preparation of budgets and operational plans.
- Reviews and updates the organisation’s policies, procedures and legal guidelines and ensures they are communicated from the top down in the Corporation.
- Oversees the Corporation’s financial performance, investments, projects and business ventures.
- Delegates responsibilities, trains and supervises the work of Executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Analyses the country’s economic and business environment, problematic situations and occurrences to come up with solutions to ensue organizational survival and growth.
- Acts as the public face and image, speaker and public relations representative of the organisation in ways that strengthen its profile
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- A business related degree.
- Professional qualification such as MBA, MBL or MCom is a requirement
- At least 13 years relevant working experience of which 10 should at management level.
- Proven experience as Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of a sizable organisation.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Knowledge of market forces and changes that influence the operations of the organisation,
- Understanding of corporate finance, housing markets and economics.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities.
HOW ‘TO APPLY
Send your CV and application stating the position you are applying for to [email protected]
Not Later than 30 June 2022