General Manager - BIMCO
- Post Date:February 7, 2021
- Views 300
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position.
The position will be based in Redcliff at the BIMCO Mine and reporting to the ZISCOSTEEL Group Chief Executive Officer and the BIMCO board.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the operations with respect to all technical and supporting functions
- Iron Ore and Limestone Mining
- To work with the mining team for timely completion and commissioning of the limestone and iron ore related plant
- Achieving the production of mining and processing targets in terms of quantity, quality and cost of production.
- Understanding the company business, market situation, mining scenarios, manpower planning including commissioning plan.
- Placement and coordination of company manpower
- Ramp up and stabilisation of mining, processing and transport systems.
- Ensuring the setting up and adherence to a modern safety, health and environment system.
ATTRIBUTES OF THE GENERAL MANAGER
- Leadership capability
- Team player, self-starter, strategic thinker, superior execution capability, integrity and transparency
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An Honours degree in Mining Engineering plus a business qualification e.g. MBA
- At least 10 years experience in a similar position
- Surface mining experience is a prerequisite
The company will offer the successful candidate a reasonable salary and benefits in keeping with the seniority of the position but also taking cognisance of the Company financial capability.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant educational and professional qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Executive, Ziscosteel Ltd and e-mailed to [email protected].
Applications must be received by 11 February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time