Gender and Social Inclusion Specialist
- Post Date:July 22, 2021
- Apply Before: July 27, 2021
- Views 281
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for this long-term position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working for programs that target gender equality and social inclusion in Zimbabwe, preferably as part of large, complex, international donor-funded programs;
- Proven ability to identify and address gender and social inclusion barriers to women’s participation, leadership, and/or protection of rights and freedoms;
- University level degree in sociology, gender dynamics, public policy, or another relevant field;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in developing and maintaining professional relationships with counterparts in civil society, government, and the private sector;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Deadline: 26 July 2021 (COB)
Related Jobs (7)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021